Este curso está disponível no modelo presencial e Live Online Training.
O Live Online Training
traz-lhe o ambiente dinâmico da sala de aula para a sua secretária. Através do seu computador, você interage com o formador e os formandos como se estivesse com eles na sala de aula.
Clique para saber como funciona o > Live Online Training
The students will be challenged with a series of exercises, supported by BEHAVIOUR and in-class drafted templates, were the learned knowledge and acquired expertise will came into practice. Exercises such as the understanding of the organization drivers; the business continuity context establishment, including the business continuity issues, BCMS interested parties and scope definition; assessing the current and target state to draft the basis for a gap analysis; establish the process and draft an practical approach for assessing and treatment of BCMS risk and opportunities; establish the business continuity objectives and plans for their achievement; identify and create processes and procedures to support the BCMS; Assess business continuity risks related with the disruption of the critical activities of the organization; draft of the business impact analysis (BIA); identify and draft the business continuity strategies and solutions to be implemented before, during and after a disruption; draft the base structure for a business continuity plan; identify and draft the exercises program strategy; establish the approach for performance evaluation, including the definition of measures and indicators, internal audits and management reviews; draft the basis for the continual improvement process, including the procedure and template for managing findings; among others, as applicable, are important to allow the implementation of the standard in an organization.
The fundamental knowledge of the Business Continuity 22301 Foundation course is included, so it is not a prerequisite or a training path.
Training materials updated with the last released editions of all the related best practices, including any related draft published.
On this course, the students will acquire the expertise to establish, implement, maintain, and continually improve a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS), in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 22301 International Standard.
Besides the fundamental concepts related with business continuity and a detailed overview clause-by-clause of the ISO 22301 standard and its requirements, the course leads the students through a step-by-step BEHAVIOUR customized methodology to implement the ISO 22301 international standard and achieve the ISO 22301 certification. The BCMS implementation process covered on this course is supported by the ISO 22300 standards family best practices (including ISO 22301, ISO 22313, ISO/TS 22317, ISO/TS 22318, ISO/TS 22331, ISO/TS 22332, ISO 22398, and many others), and the most recognized business continuity, information security, project management and IT best practices, the BEHAVIOUR customized methodology helps the students to transform the learned knowledge and expertise into real-world practice. Applying this knowledge, the students will be able to implement a Business Continuity Program based on ISO 22301 and lead with success their organization, or their customers organization, to the establishment and maintenance of an BCMS based on ISO 22301.
Based on a real-world adapted case-study organization, and supported by several approaches, templates, and other tools, including discussions and practical exercises, the students will team-up with their peers during this course and will be challenged to demonstrate their Lead Implementer skills to implement an BCMS for this organization. This training methodology train and prepare students for successfully implement the ISO 22301 standard in a real-world environment.
This course is based on theorical, and practical sessions supported by a real-world adapted case-study.
The course includes hands-on practical and theorical exercises to:
- better prepare the students for the real-world challenges,
- to prepare and increase the likelihood of success on the certification exam, and
- train and prepare professionals for leading the BCMS implementation and achieve ISO 22301 certification.
This course is available to be delivered in a Classroom and Live-Training model.
Live Training brings you the dynamic environment of the classroom, to your desk. Using your computer, you interact with the trainer and the trainees as if you were with them in the classroom.
This course is intended to:
- Business Continuity, Information Security and/or IT Consultants, Auditors, Managers or Risk Professionals participating on an BCMS implementation based on ISO 22301
- Any Executive or Senior Manager responsible to ensure the alignment and delivery of value using an BCMS based on ISO 22301 and maintain a Business Continuity Program on their organization
- Experts responsible for the Business Continuity/IT Governance on the organization
- Project managers leading or preparing to lead an ISO 22301 implementation program
- Any professional, either, IT, information security, business continuity, business or any other, involved on the establishment, implementation, operations and/or continual improvement of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301
- Anyone who wants to acquire the knowledge needed to implement an ISO 22301 BCMS
Students should understand English as the course documentation is in this language. Please consult BEHAVIOUR to verify the availability of the course on other languages.
The “Certified Business Continuity 22301 Lead Implementer” exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Business continuity fundamentals and ISO 22301 requirements
- Domain 2: Establish (Plan) an BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Domain 3: Implement and Operate (Do) an BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Domain 4: Monitor and Review (Check) an BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Domain 5: Maintain and Improve (Act) an BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Domain 6: Advance for the ISO 22301 Certification Audit
Language(s): English (please consult BEHAVIOUR for availability on additional languages).
Exam details: One part exam.
Duration: 3 hours.
Results: “Pass or Fail” qualitative score. In the case of a failure, the result will be accompanied with the list of domains in which you had a mark lower than the passing grade. If the candidate fails the exam, he is entitled to one free retake within a 1-year period from the initial exam date.
Passing score: 700/1000 marks.
Exam type: Scenarios-based open questions.
After successfully completing the certification exam, participants may apply for one of the three available credentials for this personnel certification scheme, depending on their level of experience.
- Certified Business Continuity 22301 Associate Implementer: no previous experience required.
- Certified Business Continuity 22301 Implementer: 2 years of experience on business continuity
- Certified Business Continuity 22301 Lead Implementer: 5 years of experience on business continuity
A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully pass the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential. Candidates also receive the digital badge of the certification achieved.
The “Certified Business Continuity 22301 Lead Implementer” personnel certification program is drafted and maintained according to the ISO/IEC 17024 standard.
Datas e Preço
Clique em “Preço e Inscrição” para aceder a mais informações e ao preço:
Programa Datas Garantidas (*)
(*) Todas as datas deste curso são garantidas nos eventos de ocorrem em Lisboa. Nas outras localizações os eventos estão sujeitos a um número mínimo de participantes
Na Behaviour todos os cursos em Lisboa ocorrem independentemente do número de formandos em sala. O conceito de constituição de turmas não existe no modelo pedagógico da Behaviour, por isso é que todas as datas públicas no site são garantidas. Assim, se estiver em Portugal ou em qualquer outra parte do mundo pode preparar a sua semana e a sua viagem, desde que garanta a sua inscrição no curso.
Descontos de Volume
A Behaviour para empresas atribui descontos dependendo do número total de participantes inscritos.
Peça simulação de valores para o número de participantes que pretende inscrever para firstname.lastname@example.org
ou fale connosco através do chat.
Hotéis e Informações Úteis
Saiba onde pode ficar em Lisboa, perto da Behaviour. Consulte >>Onde Ficar<<