Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP preparation course), CISSP training, CISSP course, CISSP exam
Achieve global recognition in cybersecurity with the Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) certification preparation course.
– 2ND COURSE OF 2023 –
The Information Systems Security Professional course prepares you for one of the essential certifications for security professionals who manage IT security processes and who want to improve / update their skills in the area of cybersecurity. The course prepares Cybersecurity Leaders and IT Security Managers for the performance of the function.
This course addresses the topics of Security and Risk Management, Asset Security, Security Architecture and Engineering, Communications and Network Security, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Security Assessment and Testing, Security Operations, and Software Development Security, allowing you to acquire knowledge also through discussion, exercises by domain, simulation exam, ensuring your preparation for the CISSP® certification exam.
Resources, themes, discussion, exercises by domain and simulation exam.
Everything to successfully achieve certification.
Program and training materials updated in 2024 and include new 2024 CISSP CBK contents.
This Training Plan and all associated documents are protected by Copyright and registered as a literary work at IGAC – Portugal.
Next GUARANTEED DATES 11-Mar-2024, Live Training Register now 13-May-2024, Live Training Register now
course evaluation 4.8 in 5
Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP preparation course), CISSP training, CISSP course, CISSP exam
This course is available to be delivered in a classroom and > Live Online Training <
This five-day course deals with the cybersecurity concepts to be mastered in order to obtain CISSP® certification. In an accelerated but rigorous manner, this training prepares the student for the examination, covering the entirety of the Common Body of Knowledge about cybersecurity. The CBK covers the cybersecurity domains: Security and Risk Management; Asset Security; Security Architecture and Engineering; Communication and Network Security; Identity and Access Management (IAM); Security Assessment and Testing; Security Operations; and Software Development Security.
This course may also be used to prepare participants for the SSCP certification.
The CISSP certification meets the meet the requirements of the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Directive 8570.1.
In this certification preparation course, participants will review the main concepts of security and cybersecurity according to the domains of the certification, consolidate their knowledge through exam simulation questions and at the end of the course (optional), realize a simulation exam in order to assess their level of knowledge and the amount of effort needed to be aligned and perform successfully the CISSP® certification exam.
This course is available to be delivered in a > Live Online Training <
model and classroom.
Live Training brings you the dynamic environment of the classroom, to your desk. Using your computer, you interact with the trainer and the trainees as if you were with them in the classroom.
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Compliance Manager/Officer
- Director of Security
- IT Specialist/Director/Manager
- Security Systems Engineer/Security Engineer
- Security Analyst
- Security Manager
- Security Administrator
- Security Consultant
- Security Auditor
- Security Architect
- Information Architect
- Network Architect
- Information Security Manager
- Information Risk Manager or Consultant
- Participants must possess a basic understanding of networks, operating systems, and information security. The course is an intensive review in preparation for the examination, not basic training.
- Participants must understand English since the course documentation is written in that language.
- Also, other requisites may apply, please check the quotation or the proposal received.
At the end of the course students should be able to:
- Identify and apply the framework and policies, concepts, principles, structures, and standards used to establish criteria for the protection of information and assets through their lifecycle and to assess and test the effectiveness of that protection, including the issues of governance, organizational behavior, and security awareness.
- Identify the concepts, principles, structures, and standards used to monitor and secure information and assets and those controls used to enforce various levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Know how to identify concepts, principles, structures, and standards used to design, implement, monitor, and secure operating systems, equipment, networks, applications, and those controls used to enforce various levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Understand the communications and network security concepts related to structures, methods, formats, and measures for the transmission of information.
- Understand how identity and access management (IAM) works, why it is a key security discipline, and how each individual component covered on the course relates to the overall access management universe.
- Identify the fundamental concepts needed to support the management of the risks involved in developing, producing, operating, and sustaining systems and capabilities.
- Identify and know the daily tasks required to keep security and cybersecurity services operating reliably and efficiently.
- Understand the monitoring and logging activities, how to conduct incident management, including how to comply with investigations.
- Understand the need to include on the enterprise security architecture, the security component on the application development. To know how to identify the main software vulnerabilities.
- Get to know the software development security best practices, including how to integrate security in the SDLC, apply controls in the software development ecosystems, assess effectiveness o software security and the impact of acquired software, and how apply secure coding guidelines and standards.
- Be prepared for the CISSP® Certification exam based on the latest CBK.
- Domain 1: Security and Risk Management
- Domain 2: Asset Security
- Domain 3: Security Architecture and Engineering
- Domain 4: Communication and Network Security
- Domain 5: Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Domain 6: Security Assessment and Testing
- Domain 7: Security Operations
- Domain 8: Software Development Security
- SSCP® and CISSP® exam are not included in the course price.
- Exams are available on-site. Schedule your exam directly on the (ISC)2 website.
- CISSP® certification exam consists of 125-175 adaptive questions about the domains of the CBK – Length: 4 hours. The passing mark is 700 on a scale up to 1000 possible points.
- For achieve the Certification, candidates must pass the CISSP® exam and fulfill the remaining (ISC)2 requirements, which are available online.
This course prepares for the following exams:
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®)
Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP®)
Our specialists are consultants and auditors, with several years of experience in the areas of implementation, auditing and training in best practices, methodologies, standards and in the most recognized frameworks.
Some of our experts work directly in the improvement of these frameworks, methodologies, and standards through its participation in the technical committees, as members or taking distinct roles in the major organizations worldwide, working and supporting the best practices communities. Our team of instructors are ISACA certified, holding the CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC and COBIT certifications, (ISC)2 certified, holding CISSP certification and others from the most recognized worldwide, as PMP, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27005, ISO 31000, ISO 22301, among others.
- Training in English language.
- Online training material resources in English, with online access, and in accordance with the commercial conditions.
- Training material in English, containing information and practical exercises per domain.
- Exam simulation delivered on the last day of the training, along with answers and explanations, to be answered autonomously and after training, as a means to measure knowledge.
- Digital Behaviour Participation Certificate with 35 CPD/CPE credits.
- Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP® preparation course) is oriented towards the acquisition of knowledge of the security domains.
- Gain of working knowledge of information security and cybersecurity.
- Empowers employees with a universal language, circumventing ambiguity with industry-accepted terms and practices.
- Fulfills government and organization requirements for information security certification mandates.
- Provides increased credibility for your organization, when working with vendors and contractors, and satisfies certification mandated requirements for service providers and subcontractors.
- This course prepares for the CISSP certification, which meet the requirements of the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Directive 8570.1.
- Behaviour Pedagogical Model aims to provide a learning environment conducive to acquisition of competences, in accordance with objectives of each training program. Promoting interaction, participation and appreciation of experiences, we contribute to meaningful learning, certification and international recognition but, above all to the development of critical thinking and autonomy.
- Behaviour is an organization accredited by DGERT (Portuguese Government Entity) and has its Quality Management System (QMS) implemented in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, the requirements of DGERT, the requirements of the European standard NP 4512 and the standard ISO 10015.
Dates and Price
Click on “Price and Registration” to access more information and also the price:
Guaranteed Dates Program
(*) All dates of this course are guaranteed only for the events that take place in Lisbon. In other physical locations or in Live Online training, all events are subject to a minimum number of participants.
On Behaviour all classroom courses at Lisbon occur regardless of the number of trainees in room. The concept of setting up classes does not exist in our classroom educational model, which is why all classroom public dates, presented on the website, are guaranteed. So if you're in Portugal or anywhere else in the world, you can prepare your week and your trip, as long as you ensure your registration in the a classroom course.
For companies, Behaviour offer discounts, starting from the registration of the 2nd participant, in the same course and on the same date.
Simulate the prices for the number of participants you want to register to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us via chat.
Hotels and Useful Information
Know where you can stay in Lisbon. For more information please check online Booking.com