Achieve global recognition in information systems audit with the Information Systems Auditor (CISA®) certification and preparation course.
The CISA® (Certified Information Systems Auditor) is one of the essential certifications for IT and IS professionals and auditors who audit, control, monitor and assess IT and business systems. This course prepares IT and IS risk professionals and auditors for the performance of the function. The CISA certification validates your ability to audit and manage controls in all areas related to Information Systems.
This course addresses the topics related to the Information Systems Auditing Process, Governance and Management of IT, Information System Acquisition, Development, and Implementation, Information Systems Operations and Business Resilience and Protection of Information Assets, allowing you to acquire knowledge also through discussion, performing exercises by domain, the simulation exam, ensuring your preparation for the ISACA CISA certification exam.
Resources, themes, discussion, exercises by domain, simulation exam.
All to continue to maintain the 98% pass rate in ISACA exams!
Course program and training material updated in 2024.
This Training Plan and all associated documents are protected by Copyright and registered as a literary work at IGAC – Portugal.
Next GUARANTEED DATES 18-Mar-2024, Live Training Register now 15-Jul-2024, Live Training Register now
course evaluation 4.6 in 5
This course is available to be delivered in a classroom and > Live Online Training <
This course is designed for auditors and information security professionals who intend to take the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) examination. Recognized internationally, CISA certification is issued by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA). The curriculum covers all five of the key domains addressed in the exam: Information Systems Auditing Process; Governance and Management of IT; Information System Acquisition, Development, and Implementation; Information Systems Operations and Business Resilience; and Protection of Information Assets.
In this CISA preparation course the participants will revise the main concepts of auditing information systems in accordance with the best practices of ISACA and the CISA certification domains, consolidate their knowledge through questions of exam preparation and in the end, perform a test simulation in order to assess the level of knowledge and the amount of effort needed to be aligned and to successfully pass the CISA certification exam.
This course is available to be delivered in a > Live Online Training <
model and classroom.
Live Training brings you the dynamic environment of the classroom, to your desk. Using your computer, you interact with the trainer and the trainees as if you were with them in the classroom.
Candidates and prospective candidates for the CISA examination and those wishing to expand their knowledge in the field of Information Systems Auditing - they include:
- IS/IT Auditors
- IS/IT Consultants
- IS/IT Audit Managers
- Security Professionals
- Non-IT Auditors.
To participate in this course:
- Participants possess a basic knowledge about the different domains that will be addressed in the CISA exam. The course is an intensive review in preparation for the examination, not basic training.
- Participants must understand English since the course documentation is written in that language.
- Also, other requisites may apply, please check the quotation or the proposal received.
At the end of the course students should be able to:
- Provide IS audit services in accordance with IS audit standards, guidelines, and best practices to assist the organization in ensuring that its information technology and business systems are protected and controlled.
- Provide assurance that the organization has the structure, policies, accountability, mechanisms, and monitoring practices in place to achieve the requirements of corporate governance of IT Systems and Infrastructure.
- Provide assurance that the management practices for the development/acquisition, testing, implementation, maintenance, and disposal of systems and infrastructure will meet the organization's objectives.
- Provide assurance that the IT service management practices will ensure the delivery of the level of services required to meet the organization´s objectives.
- Provide assurance that the security architecture (policies, standards, procedures, and controls) ensures the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets.
- Provide assurance that in the event of a disruption the business continuity and disaster recovery processes will ensure the timely resumption of IT services while minimizing the business impact.
- Be prepared for the CISA® Certification exam based on the latest CISA Job Practice Areas (the the certification domains)
- Introduction and Course Plan
- Information Systems Auditing Process
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations and Business Resilience
- Protection of Information Assets
- Exam Preparation: Simulation Exam
- The CISA exam is not included in the course price. Schedule your exam directly with ISACA. The exam is held at Behaviour or remotely using an ISACA proctor. After passing the exam successfully, you must submit your certification application on the ISACA website (www.isaca.org).
- CISA certification is based on a multiple-choice exam consisting of 150 multiple choice questions, about the 5 domains – Length: 4 hours. The passing mark is 450 on a scale from 200 to 800.
- For achieve the CISA Certification, candidates must pass the CISA exam and fulfill the remaining ISACA requirements.
This course prepares for the following exams:
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA®)
Our specialists are consultants and auditors, with several years of experience in the areas of implementation, auditing and training in best practices, methodologies, standards and in the most recognized frameworks.
Some of our experts work directly in the improvement of these frameworks, methodologies, and standards through its participation in the technical committees, as members or taking distinct roles in the major organizations worldwide, working and supporting the best practices communities. Our team of instructors are ISACA certified, holding the CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC and COBIT certifications, (ISC)2 certified, holding CISSP certification and others from the most recognized worldwide, as PMP, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27005, ISO 31000, ISO 22301, among others.
- Training in English language.
- Online training material in English, with online access, containing information and practical exercises and, in accordance with the commercial conditions.
- Exam simulation on the last day of the training.
- Behaviour Digital Participation Certificate of 35 CPD/CPE credits.
- Information Systems Auditor (CISA® preparation course) is oriented towards the acquisition of knowledge of the ISACA CISA Job Practice Areas.
- Gain of working knowledge of Information Systems Audit.
- Empowers employees with a universal language, circumventing ambiguity with industry-accepted terms and practices.
- Fulfills government and organization requirements for information systems audit certification mandates.
- Provides increased credibility for your organization, when working with vendors and contractors, and satisfies certification mandated requirements for service providers and subcontractors.
- Behaviour Pedagogical Model aims to provide a learning environment conducive to acquisition of competences, in accordance with objectives of each training program. Promoting interaction, participation and appreciation of experiences, we contribute to meaningful learning, certification and international recognition but, above all to the development of critical thinking and autonomy.
- Behaviour is an organization accredited by DGERT (Portuguese Government Entity) and has its Quality Management System (QMS) implemented in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, the requirements of DGERT, the requirements of the European standard NP 4512 and the standard ISO 10015.
Dates and Price
Click on “Price and Registration” to access more information and also the price:
Guaranteed Dates Program
(*) All dates of this course are guaranteed only for the events that take place in Lisbon. In other physical locations or in Live Online training, all events are subject to a minimum number of participants.
On Behaviour all classroom courses at Lisbon occur regardless of the number of trainees in room. The concept of setting up classes does not exist in our classroom educational model, which is why all classroom public dates, presented on the website, are guaranteed. So if you're in Portugal or anywhere else in the world, you can prepare your week and your trip, as long as you ensure your registration in the a classroom course.
For companies, Behaviour offer discounts, starting from the registration of the 2nd participant, in the same course and on the same date.
Simulate the prices for the number of participants you want to register to email@example.com
or contact us via chat.
Hotels and Useful Information
Know where you can stay in Lisbon. For more information please check online Booking.com