Global recognition in information systems audit.
The CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) is one of the essential certifications for IT and IS professionals and auditors who audit, control or intend to guarantee the security of information systems. This course prepares IT and IS risk professionals and auditors for the performance of the function. The CISA certification validates your ability to audit and manage controls in all areas related to Information Systems.
This course addresses the topics related to the Information Systems Audit Process, IT Governance and Management, Acquisition, Development and Implementation of Information Systems, Operation, Maintenance and Support of Information Systems and Protection of Information Assets, allowing acquire you knowledge also through discussion, performing exercises by domain, the simulation exam, ensuring your preparation for the ISACA CISA certification exam.
Resources, themes, discussion, exercises by domain, simulation exam.
All to continue to maintain the 98% pass rate in ISACA exams!
Course program and training material updated to June 2021.
Next GUARANTEED DATES 14-Feb-2022, Live Training Register now 23-May-2022, Live Training Register now
course evaluation 4.6 in 5
This course is available to be delivered in a classroom and Live-Training model.
Live Training brings you the dynamic environment of the classroom, to your desk. Using your computer, you interact with the trainer and the trainees as if you were with them in the classroom.
Click to learn how > Live Online Training works
This course is designed for auditors and information security professionals who intend to take the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) examination. Recognized internationally, CISA certification is issued by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA). The curriculum covers all six of the key domains addressed in the exam: The Process of Auditing Information Systems, Governance and Management of IT, Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation, Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support, Protection of Information Assets.
In this CISA preparation course the participants will revise the main concepts of auditing information systems in accordance with the best practices of ISACA and the CISA certification domains, consolidate their knowledge through questions of exam preparation and in the end, perform a test simulation in order to assess the level of knowledge and the amount of effort needed to be aligned and to successfully pass the CISA certification exam.
Candidates and prospective candidates for the CISA examination and those wishing to expand their knowledge in the field of Information Systems Auditing - candidates include, IS/IT Auditors, IS/IT Consultants, IS/IT Audit Managers, Security Professionals, Non-IT Auditors.
In order to attend to course it is recommended that:
- Participants possess a basic knowledge about the different domains that will be addressed in the CISA exam. The course is an intensive review in preparation for the examination, not basic training;
- Participants must understand English since the provided documentation is written in that language.
At the end of the course students should be able to:
- Provide IS audit services in accordance with IS audit standards, guidelines, and best practices to assist the organization in ensuring that its information technology and business systems are protected and controlled
- Provide assurance that the organization has the structure, policies, accountability, mechanisms, and monitoring practices in place to achieve the requirements of corporate governance of IT Systems and Infrastructure
- Provide assurance that the management practices for the development/acquisition, testing, implementation, maintenance, and disposal of systems and infrastructure will meet the organization's objectives
- Provide assurance that the IT service management practices will ensure the delivery of the level of services required to meet the organization´s objectives
- Provide assurance that the security architecture (policies, standards, procedures, and controls) ensures the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets
- Provide assurance that in the event of a disruption the business continuity and disaster recovery processes will ensure the timely resumption of IT services while minimizing the business impact
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Basic Concepts of IS Audit
- The Organization and its Internal Control Environment
- Legal, Regulatory and Normative Frameworks
- Management of an Audit Program
- Performing an IS Audit
- Evidence Collecting Techniques
- Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Governance and Management of IT
- Corporate IT Governance
- Information Security Governance
- Business Architecture
- Value of IT
- Risk Management
- Management Practices for Information Systems
- Maturity and Process Improvement Model
- Business Continuity
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Business Realization
- Project Management Structure
- Project Management Practices
- Business Application Development
- Alternative Forms of Business Software Development
- Infrastructure Development / Acquisition Practices
- IS Maintenance Practices
- System Development Tools and Productivity Aids
- Process Improvement Practices
- Application Controls
- Auditing Application Controls
- Auditing Systems Development, Acquisition and Maintenance
- Business Application Systems
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
- Information Systems Operation
- Information Systems Hardware
- IS Architecture and Software
- IS Network Infrastructure
- Auditing Infrastructure and Operations
- Recovery Strategies
- Protection of Information Assets
- Importance of Information Security Management
- Logical Access
- Network Infrastructure Security
- Auditing Information Security Management Framework
- Auditing Network Infrastructure Security
- Environmental and Physical Access Exposures and Controls
- Mobile Computing
- Exam Preparation: Simulation Exam
- CISA exam is not included in the course price. Schedule your exam directly with ISACA. The exam is held at Behaviour. After passing the exam successfully, you must submit your application on the ISACA website (www.isaca.org);
- CISA certification is based on a multiple-choice exam consisting of 150 multiple choice questions with 4 choices each, about the 5 domains – Length: 4 hours. The passing mark is 450 in a scale from 200 to 800;
- For achieve the CISA Certification, candidates must pass the CISA exam and fulfill the remaining ISACA requirements.
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Our specialists are consultants and auditors, with several years of experience in the areas of implementation, auditing and training in best practices, methodologies, standards and in the most recognized frameworks.
Some of our experts work directly in the improvement of these frameworks, methodologies and standards through its participation in the technical committees, as members or taking distinct roles in the major organizations worldwide, working and supporting the best practices communities. Our team of instructors are ISACA certified, holding the CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC and COBIT certifications, and others from the most recognized worldwide, as CISSP, PMP, ISO 27001 LA / LI, among others.
General InformationCLASSROOM TRAINING
LIVE ONLINE TRAINING
- Training in English language.
- Training material in English, containing information and exercises per domain.
- Exam simulation on the last day of the course.
- Behaviour Participation Certificate with 35 CPD/CPE credits.
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon (Applies to all training that take place in Behaviour facilities).
- Training in English language.
- Online training material in English, with online access, containing information and practical exercises.
- Exam simulation on the last day of the course.
- Digital Behaviour Participation Certificate with 35 CPD/CPE credits.
- CISA course is oriented towards the acquisition of knowledge of the six key domains addressed in the exam: The Process of Auditing Information Systems, Governance and Management of IT, Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation, Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support, Protection of Information Assets.
- Behaviour Pedagogical Model aims to provide a learning environment conducive to acquisition of competences, in accordance with objectives of each training program. Promoting interaction, participation and appreciation of experiences, we contribute to meaningful learning, certification and international recognition but, above all to the development of critical thinking and autonomy.
- Behaviour is an organization accredited by DGERT (Portuguese Government Entity) and has its Quality Management System (QMS) implemented in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, the requirements of DGERT, the requirements of the European standard NP 4512 and the standard ISO 10015.
Dates and Price
Click on “Price and Registration” to access more information and also the price:
Guaranteed Dates Program
(*) All dates of this course are guaranteed only for the events that take place in Lisbon. In other locations the events are subject to a minimum number of participants. On Behaviour all courses at Lisbon occur regardless of the number of trainees in room. The concept of setting up classes does not exist in our educational model, which is why all public dates, presented on the website, are guaranteed. So if you're in Portugal or anywhere else in the world, you can prepare your week and your trip, as long as you ensure your registration in the course.
For companies, Behaviour offer discounts, starting from the registration of the 2nd participant, in the same course and on the same date. Simulate the prices for the number of participants you want to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us via chat.
Hotels and Useful Information
Know where you can stay in Lisbon, near Behaviour. For more information please see >> Booking <<